Share great times with friends and family.
Welcome to Palo Alto Hills Golf & Country Club. Please be aware of the following guidelines for your visit to the Club.
Proper Attire Highlights
- No blue denim clothing in the formal dining room, golf course or golf related areas, including putting greens and driving range.
- "Dress Denim" is permitted at all other areas of the club. Dress denim is defined as non-distressed, clean denim void of holes, rips, cuts, tears or frayed material. The following types of denim of any color are not permitted anywhere in the club: shorts, mini-skirts, work-type denim, bibs, painter pants or denim that is improperly sized, worn low-cut, or worn low slung.
- Shorts and skirts should be no higher than 4 inches above the knee.
- Men must wear a tucked-in collared shirt. (Tommy Bahama style shirts may be worn un-tucked)
- Hats and visors must be worn forward. Men may not wear hats/visors in the bar or dining rooms. Ladies may wear hats/visors in the clubhouse.
- Workout and swim attire is not permitted outside the Fitness Center and Pool areas.
Cell Phone Policy
Cell phone (voice communication) usage is permitted ONLY in the following areas of the Club:
- Parking Lot
- Locker Rooms
- Pool Area
All phones and pagers must have their audible ringer disabled while on the Club’s premises. Use of cell phones is NOT PERMITTED on the Golf Course or on the Driving Range.
Mobile devices such as iPads and Kindles are permitted in all areas of the Club. Lap tops are not permitted in the Dining Room or Member Bar.